NFL Draft '09: Pick #173 - Javon Ringer, RB, Michigan State

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ohsfball9109, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

With the #173 Pick in the 2009 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select... Javon Ringer

Amazing!!!!

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I have truly not been disappointed with one pick so far. We're ruling

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Great pick. Best of the draft so far. Bye bye LenWhale:)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

why no thread on mcrath or sylar?

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pretty solid 5th round pickup.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This dude is amazing. Has great balance and power.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Looks like a ton of folks nailed this pick in the draft contest.

I noticed at least four people with the pick, and I think everyone was within one round of being dead on.

Lol @ whoever in the draft contest said we would pick Alex Mack in the 7th round.

8. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Doesn't look good for Henry. I think Ringer will definitely be our 3rd RB and get some carries this year.

9. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: With the 173rd selection of the 2009 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans have taken RB Javon Ringer from Michigan State. One of the true warriors of the game, Ringer sometimes looks like he has emerged from a fierce battle on the football field. The tough "old school" player proved throughout his career that he is perfectly capable of being a complementary back or one that a team can saddle up and ride to victory as its featured runner. Ringer has undergone two major surgeries on his knees, along with several other minor procedures, yet, when he is counted out, he just appears out on the football field. The coaching staff is still amazed that after undergoing surgery to repair torn knee ligaments in late September, 2006, he was back on the field carrying the ball just a little over a month later.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar