NFL Draft '07: Pick #80 - Fresno State WR Paul Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

or use the space bar

2. haha thanks for the tip gunny, and btw that sig u made is AWESOME i like that one a lot, wish i could have done one like that

i was working on a sig but my laptops hardrive crashed so im getting a new hardrive this week which has double the storing capability but all my work on the cool sig that i was making is gone, it wasnt nearly as good as what u made tho, props dude

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hello?

Over 700 yards receiving in 05 with a 17 yard average. Some considered him one of the nations top 5 WRs coming into 06 but he was hurt. He obviously has the physical tools to play the position and seems incredibly strong and hard to tackle for someone that size.

Dare i say great pick? As far as Wrs go in rd 3 he was a great pick!

Funny we drafted a better WR in rd 3 than the fins got with the 9th pick. cheer up!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you joined us in the draft chat you would know this was pointed out.

His highlight tape on Youtube was impressive and he was rated in the top 75 by some.
    He should be a good player as long as he is committed.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Being optimistic, the kid has the tools and potential.

On the other side, there are injury concerns, comes from the WAC and was rarely rated above #15 of available WRs.

6. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Two words....Marques Colston.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Two others... Tyrone Calico.

8. dgood

dgood Guest

Has talent, just hope we give him enough motivation. Calico isnt comparable b/c he was always injured...id say compare him more to Pacman in his first year. Wasnt motivated to keep running the play once the guy past him.:grrhee:

So will this mean in his 2nd year we will have a pro bowler? Lets all hope....

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Williams looks decent, but he celebrates too much. He's going to lead the league in taunting..mark my word.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I hope he has something to taunt about. Probably taunting our practice squad players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar