NFL Draft '07: Pick #80 - Fresno State WR Paul Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Williams isn't raw. He had a very good junior year. He just missed a lot of his senior year and they had some offensive turnover.

2. i think that this guy is going to be really good, and im excited to have him

3. smili

smili Starter

Yeah, instead why doesn't a GM ever say "Well, we liked all the other guys better but he was all that was left on our board when it was our turn to pick. He might be a reach, but at least he fills a position of need. Heck some of the coaches really didn't want him and liked some of the other receivers still out there better, but in the end this is my call and it's who we're going with. He's a long shot but we're rolling the dice."

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

apparently he had a relative that was pretty good in the nfl, played for the chargers, or still does play of them i think he is JD Williams. i think it was a brother but i cant confirm that.

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

:yes:

6. williams is going to be really good, im calling it

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

dude you guys dont know if he was going to be there later, we all thought ginn would be there to at LEAST the teens....

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

to late i called it first, him jones, and the other williams, if we ladn him, thats a force to be reckoned with.

9. i called it right after we watched the youtube video when it was posted in the gochat, so i think i win

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar