NFL Draft '07: Pick #80 - Fresno State WR Paul Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Thats a dagger, considering hes dead

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

wow

Nash was good we just sucked

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thanks TJ- I agree except his hands appear better than Calico's.

WHAT A FRIGGIN REEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCCHHHHHH!!

Plan....sputter...sputter ... plan? Don't don't talk to me about a a plan!

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

apparently "The Plan" is to pick in the Top 10 next year ?

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

*cough* Roydell Williams *cough*

6. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Reindfeldt would just screw up a top 10 pick anyway. He'd probably pick a "potential" player that should be a 7th rounder with a #5 overall pick. I just thank my lucky freakin' stars that D.A. Reidnfeldt wasn't our GM last year...we would have NEVER drafted Vince...that is for sure.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I gotta tell ya... it's hard to stay optimistic when we're making picks like this

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He said he thought DB would be a bad scenario for him -- that was good to hear. Also I think he wants to play. Said he wants to Vince's right hand man. That...is the correct answer.

Poor man's Dwayne Bowe. He was very high before the draft, but fell due to being from Fresno St. and his injuries. But...he...just...won't...go...down.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

“There was a run on receivers there in the third round, but luckily for us, the guy we liked the most [in Williams] was probably graded the highest,” said Reinfeldt. “There were a number of choices up there, and we liked all of them, but we ended up with the one we would have taken anyways.”

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Reinfeldt is full of crap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar