NFL Draft '07: Pick #80 - Fresno State WR Paul Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Put me in the Paul Williams is going to be great camp(although no TO of course). He has incredibly potential, drive, and running ability and could definitely be a #1 receiver. Can't wait to see what happens this year.

2. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

We already have P Williams and Chris Davis on the roster... They're named Courtney Roby and Roydell Williams

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't get it..

You guys want sexy supposedly can't miss picks. Mason and mccareins were 4th rd picks. Bennett wasn't even drafted. I think we have done great with our Wrs.

Only picks i don't like are henry and johnson. The rest of the draft is great.

We won't know how good this draft was until 2010 or so but right now i have little problem with it..

4. C'mon RollTide, everyone wants top rated, big name WRs from major programs. You know... Charles Rogers, David Terrell, Peter Warrick, Yatil Green, Riedel Anthony. You know... locks...

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

What does Davis offer over a guy like Allison or Clowney who both at least have mid 4.3 speed and more size and potential?

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

In a thread a day before the draft, you wrote

What gives?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A lot people went off the deep end because they hadn't heard of him. When the highlight youtube link was posted it settled.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I have no problem with Paul Williams. I have a problem with taking him with Charles Johnson on the board. I consider CJ a better prospect than Jarvis Moss.

9. The Titans clearly don't...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You have obviously forgotten that people here know more than the Titans do...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar