NFL Draft '07: Pick #206 - Florida CB Ryan Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You cant please everyone. You guys complain about athletic prospects who didn't do much in college. Then you complain when someone who performed well is taken. I just don't get you guys.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I actually like this pick, thought we should have adressed cornerback earlier in the draft though.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm thinking Gunny might create a new religion.

Smithism? Smitholic? Smithtist?

4. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

I swear almost every thread that I've read today has been complaining about EVERYTHING! Just like the people above me had said what in the heII pleases you guys. I swear if we get someone that is awesome in college they are just "alright" to you and lets say we get someone who has good stats and you can tell is a playmaker and does good things by watching the clips you say that they're not going to be good. My god have faith!!

5. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Thank you!!! You are correct, there is no pleasing a Draft fan. They buy a paper and they know EVERY pick EVERY team should make.

But tomorrow they will go back to their job, most of them flipping hamburgers, and tell everyone who they would have drafted.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sounds like he had a hammy problem at the combine, and only ran a 4.5. Just from the highlights I've seen, he looks quick and fast.

Small, but put up some decent pbu and int #'s. Decent pick imo.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

All I kno is he played Anthony Gonzalez like a pro in the Championship.

I hate Florida :cry:

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

For you to say that he played a OSU player very well, well that says a lot for Smith :thumb:

9. well pacman is small too...

10. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Hopefully that will continue ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar