NFL.com experts thinks Vince will replace KC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 4andershv, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well, we'll do what we have to do... And thats to get 5 wins so that it shows that we have atleast some improvement from last season. Vince will come in for maybe 1 or 2 possessions each game till "they" believe he is ready to start...

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I hope (if they plan to use him this season) that they gradually increase the number of series that he plays each game.

3. ya, thats exactly how it should be done moose, i hope that we have him in more this game cause we need his mobility, if brooks got sacked that many times i would hate to see collins

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kerry Collins is very much like a Chris Chandler. He throws a good deep ball. He's hard headed. He might stumble into some wins here and there. And so I could see this dragging out just like the Chandler situation. There is only one difference. This time, fisher is going to feel the heat for the first time in his career. I thought the draft pick bought him some time, but the qb contraversy just sucked the life out of that. His job is no doubt gonna be on the line this year.

5. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Some of these guys no doubt haven't done their homework. That said, it's hard to know everything about every team. I liked boomer's take, and Gil Brandt is always fun to read.

But Jamie Dukes? All he offered was humor and conjecture.
    We already knew he couldn't fit into 32" jeans...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar