NFL Championship Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

He missed 5 extra points and was only 1 of 2 over 50 and the one made was exactly 50. Weak leg. No thanks. I’ll take Gostkowski after his early struggles. 7 of 8 on 50+ yarders.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I hope he can pick up where he left off. We had a season and a half of absolutely horrible kickers and I would take 28 of 31 over what we had. We got spoiled with years of quality kicking and then the cliff...

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

"Tom Brady is a system QB"

No Tom Brady was the system

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

The Success System Quarterback.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Tom Brady didn't even play very well yesterday, or against the saints. Buccs D got them here. Still the goat though

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He started out fine, then started sailing passes. 3 int is not his best showing clearly. BUT, his leadership took Tampa where Winston was never going to be able.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

yeah jameis sucks ass though lol. I'm not trying to start the debate but put tannehill on the buccs and I still see them in the Superbowl.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

They are well rounded, that’s for sure. I hope we can get our defense fixed for next year. It seems like getting the D and the O both playing well is rare.

9. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Haha I saw a quote on twitter saying Titans would be 16-0 with that Bucs defense!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Probably, we would've been elite if we could've just stopped 3rd and longs lol

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar