NFL and College pick em

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by LANGSTER, Aug 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I set up a NFL and a college pick em against the spread on yahoo. It is free and anybody can join and play.

League ID is 32355 and password is gotitans

It is the same ID and password for both leagues. Wish we still had the pick em on here.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I got this fixed you could not get in. Yahoo nfl and college pick em. League ID # 28734 password gotitans thats nfl. College football ID 8369 password gotitans.

But if you are one of the four that bailed on that fantasy league at last minute, I will delete you right then, that was worse than Bush League, This is free but not if you are one of those four your out! I wish we could do it on this site again! All against the spread get in!

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If it does not work on NFL try league ID # 35893 password gotitans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar