next year another rebuilding year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dang I wish we could Pac a get out of jail free card

2. Pac is not going anywhere, are you forgetting that his lawyer is the same person that kept Ray Lewis out of jail?

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

you do realize there is a minimum too, right? I'm not sure what exactly that is, but I think it's 80% of the cap that teams have to spend

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

We are not looking good, we need to get some of our key guys signed, Wade, Bennett, Henry and Robaire. I am not impressed with our lack of interest in a CB, we need help at that spot. I would like to have Carriker in the first, and I don't think there is a solid CB left at 19 that wouldn't be considered a reach. Reciever will be a problem with us too, we have more holes than we realize. Plus, we still have Schwartz, so our defense is SUSPECT at the least.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm sure we showed a lot of interested at CB. If the rumors are true as to what the Niners are paying Clements, there wasn't a lot of opportunity there.

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

You are correct, sir!
    ...and if we did it and then kept spending the way some fans are screaming....in 2 years those same ones would be screaming about how the team screwed the cap up and was in cap hell again.

We are 17 hours into free agency, and apparently the sky is falling.:rolleyes:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Isn't it sad.

8. Who'da thunk that what Titans fans really want is Daniel Snyder as the owner... :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar