Next up.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

really i hv a feeling next yr we will make a huge purchase...and i know it will be at the DE position...i just no it...

and the titans love takin players from teh colts....and we've done so now for quite some time...next up...ironcially a DE and one fo the best...if we can make some noise this season...like serious noise..we could try to convince him to come....and he really might want to...plust doesnt hurt we hv boat loads of cap space.

2. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

dwight freeney?

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yup yup...hes the man..def one fo the best pass rushers...and teh colts will not be able to afford him next season..their players are just gettin older and will want more money..and they dont hv much cap room eitehr...especailly for some1 like dwight ...who will want something like a 60-70M dollar deal

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

We go for the colts for 2 reasons

1- It hurts the colts roster
    2-They can shut down the colts offense better

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Huh...that's kind of a good point.

But I bet they get their butts kicked in practice a lot.

6. i saw a clip of harrison absolutely owning harper in practice, it was a sick move by harrison

7. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

The Colts wouldnt let Freeny get away from them,especially not to a divisional rival

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They don't have a choice.

9. didnt they franchise him??? how long does that last

10. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK2RVbzOHQ4

I'm sure it goes both ways though, plus Harrison isn't a bum receiver :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar