Smack Next 5 opponents are 1-3 or worse right now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thunderkyss, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Didn't we do that last year? Kind of feels like we're on repeat.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We'll go all Titans and start all of their win-streaks and trips to the playoffs.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Same exact thing was said in 2014 and 2015.

Same thing was said when we faced 0-11 Colts and 0-8 Jags too...

If we lose to the Browns, I will not watch another game this season outside of highlights afterwards. Gonna be tough to commit to that because I've literally never missed a game other than two back in 98 and 99. And that's because I was just a little kid.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

They are ruining football for me. I can't even watch other games because I am so sick of them losing. Watching this team digress from 1999 to what it is now is like watching someone die of cancer. They have a few good days, but down deep you know it's hopeless.....for now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah I know. I still think we beat them. Flat out, we are a better team then the Browns. If we lose to them, I think it's time for fans to send a serious message. Coordinate a no show for one home game or something. Line up in lot a with mattresses and pitch forks

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Isn't that torches and pitchforks?

The Millan man march!

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Glad I haven't bought any memorabilia... it'll be easier to cut ties in a few years if this keeps up.

Been at the level of apathy for a few. Waiting for them to alleviate it, but I see no end in sight.

If it comes to that... I'll just hop back on the bandwagon when they're successful again. And I'd be fine with that label.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Mattresses burn better. Burning mattresses is a Tennessee tradition.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Because they have so many bedbugs? You need torches to light them.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Dont know man. I live in Alabama, but I know they burn mattresses when needed in Knoxville, Go Vols.

What ever is done, go crazy. Fans need to send a message. Having a home game in an empty (or only opposing fans) stadium would be awesome, but I dont know if you could reach enough people to actually do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar