New York Jets RB situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no way Chicago trades TJ now

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

the bears, defense, apparently hates benson. i was reading this on a mb, saying the team does not like him, and they support jones. i dont like benson either. he cried when they compared him to ricky williams, yet they run the same, came from the same college, and had the same dreadlocks. he didn't want to play against minnesota towards the end of the season because he didnt want to get hurt. any player in the nfl who is scared of getting hurt, and not wanting to play because of it, should not be in the nfl. benson will be the starter though, due to money, he was picked #4 in 2005 draft, and it would be a waste not to play him. they also have a decent backup in adrian peterson. i would think they would possibly trade jones though.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hope we don't give him a contract before he deserves one.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im just glad we didnt draft benson last year. and the way things sounded, we were vey close.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

we can all thank chicago for taking him.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The upside of our situation is that no matter how hard Brown is shopping, and how much another team might want him, the Titans still have him, and want him playing for us this year. Another team would have to give us a VERY good deal, not just JMac back.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I see you got my PM BP.

You're getting mentioned in trade talks. :ha: I wouldn't do that deal, but I'd trade 'em Gunny for McCareins and a 3rd round draft pick. A guy named Gunn starting at RB for a team in New York... the headlines would write themselves.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you trade Gunny, our message board post count would drop by 50%.

9. H Man

H Man Guest

It has happened with other teams (e.g. Peerless Price - Buffalo), but I can't remember a player ever returning to this team after leaving.

I agree GoTitans3801 - He's a Titan. We want him now. It would have to be a VERY good deal.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And you wouldn't have quality videos like this:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1aT06bbh47A"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1aT06bbh47A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Then again, I could hang with Benny Graham, fellow Aussie, at the Jets.

You'd all miss me too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar