New York Jets RB situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The Jets are monitoring about 12 running backs, and among those who could be available are Chris Brown (Titans) and Thomas Jones (Bears). Damien Nash, released by the Titans after landing in Jeff Fisher's doghouse over what his agent called a "miscommunication":ha: over his reporting weight, also is on the Jets' radar.

source

More to fuel the Brown trade rumor, J-Mac involved....
    source

Everyone knows I have always loved me some JMAC :banana:

bring JMAC back!!!:whoop: I'd love it!:yes:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Nash is in Denver camp
    we do not need JMac back

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If I were the Jets i'd go after T. Jones bad.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm with you on that. We don't need another receiver- we do need a solid vet back. Henry needs to stay on the hot seat if we're going to see good things out of him.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Boo J-DROP.

Now an O-lineman that worked with Mawae for a few years maybe ....

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

TJones and CBenson are both hurt in ChiTown now....

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

i heard that chris brown wanted to go to miami. why though he wouldnt be a starter. also, since lendale is our future rb, and henry is more than servicable when healthy, i think we should trade brown and get something in exchange.

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Denver plugs a different runningback in every year and every year they run the ball effectively. Tell me we can do that and I'll tell you we don't need Brown. Until proven otherwise, Brown is our guy.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Chris Brown wanted to go to Miami because the ground is significantly softer there. In fact, the ground is so soft it collapses suddenly and city blocks disappear.

[​IMG]
    geology.usgs.gov

Chris Brown is really looking. He's not calling his agent telling him to chill out. He's telling him to go find him some dang money before someone ends his career for him... I'm tired of hearing all this trade stuff. Something big will happen in a week. You know... Billy Volek basicaly told his agent to shut up... :closemout ... I'm just saying...

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'd trade him for ex-Vol Shaun Ellis. That would be frickin' sweet. Maybe, Vilma.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar