New website for Titans hater

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vin-Sanity!, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vin-Sanity!

Vin-Sanity! Guest

Remember that moron that put up the Fire Coach Fisher website earlier this year? I can't help but wonder where he's been hiding out lately. All he could do was blame everything on Fish, when all along, us true-blue Titans fans knew it was the team's youth and inexperience - along with key injuries (and supsensions) - that were keeping the Titans from gelling. Go to his website now and it's like a friggin' ghost town. He can't find anything to slam Fish about, so he puts up only the records of the Titans when they had losing seasons. He doesn't bother posting the winning seasons. I wonder how his lame t-shirt campaign's going now? Here's an idea: Get a real job, punk, and make a real contribution to society instead of trying to make a quick buck off the Internet.

How do you like us now? Those of you who jumped off the bandwagon -- and you KNOW who you are -- stay off please. We don't need your sorry, pitiful, wishy-washy, 49er-mindset, backward thinking, criticizing-what-you-don't-know butts wearing a Tennesee jersey anyways.

True fans are patient. True fans know that NFL stars -- like Vince Young -- aren't made overnight. Hell, they aren't usually made in 8 games, either, but as I have been saying since Day 1...Vince is going to revolutionize the game as we know it. He's that special.

True fans also don't call out one of the brightest NFL coaches in the league. As a mater of fact, you don't even need to be a Titans fan to know Fisher is a high commodity among NFL think tanks. Again, just some moron who thinks he knows what he's talking about. Please.

I would like to start my own website:

firetheidiotwhostartedthefirecoachfisherwebsite.com

Don't worry. I wouldn't try to sell lame t-shirts, but I would post the above-mentioned idiot's telephone number and home address so real Titans fans could let him know what he think of him.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd love to rub it in that guy's face a bit too, but he doesn't deserve that. We've had a bad few years, it's perfectly ok to question everything. I'm incredibly excited that we've been able to show that it ISN'T Fisher, and that he's been able to turn this team around.

Don't blame those who question, sometimes they actually find what's wrong.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't think many jumped on the Fire Fisher wagon, the Fire Schwartz wagon is crowded though

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

You could go there and leave him a message.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FiringSchwartz 451

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm Fisher's lap dog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar