New Titans OC search

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Imo Tim Kelly is the front runner considering he hasn't been fired yet. It's tough to tell how much of the failure belong to him when the two biggest issues seemed to be lack of talent and play calling.

The biggest issue I'd have with Kelly is the fact that he never got a chance at calling plays this season. You'd figure if Downing was the issue then Vrabel would have tried Kelly as playcaller.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Need to bring in a kicker or 6 til they find one that can make it beyond 40 yards.

• Cheers Cheers x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I like the idea of bringing in Frank Reich

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Ya doesn’t make sense why he was even bought in if there was no intention for him to at least have a part in that.
    We saw the D go to crap then Schwartz come in as advisor and the D improve a lot. Since the O really only got worse, Tim Kelly should have no shot but it’s the titans and they love internal hires.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Carp

Carp Starter

Give me Brady, Slowik, or Reich. If we select Hartline, I assume there is a really good chance that we trade up for Stroud, so there's that.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Kelly will definitely be the inside candidate for OC.

7. Carp

Carp Starter

Don't understand why we'd hire from within when it's been a ****show since Arthur Smith left, in every aspect on offense.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Whoever they bring in I hope vrabel allows them to create a new offensive scheme, and do away with the just run Henry philosophy

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’m good with Henry getting 300 carries still. Raiders had a pretty explosive offense (occasionally) and Jacobs had over 300.

part of him getting those carries should also happen occasionally on 3rd down though.
    350 all on 1st, 2nd, or 4th and 1.

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Pep Hamilton because he came from Texans. Ha Ha

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar