New Titans highlight videos Griffin/Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgood

dgood Guest

I think he was drafted as a wideout, but we will prolly switch him to CB. I still think the trade for McCariens will be going through, and we won't need any receivers.

2. he doesnt want to play defense he said in an interview

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

dang PW can break some tackles....

4. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

Griffin is a baller. Williams looks workable.
    I've read up a lot on Griffin even before the draft because I thought he was gonna go to the Panthers. I think he's amazing, and he'll be a heck of a safety and a great sp teams player.
    Looking at Williams, I really like the explosive way he plays. He's very fearless and tough also. And at the end when they were saying that he's an underachiever that has a lot of room for greater improvement. I kind of like that because I think our coaching staff can turn him into that great wideout that he should be. Get him and Vince out there working together and this could be a good duo.

5. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

wow that's a great video of griff... that makes me happy :)

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

which one that one? ^^ i know it reminds me so much of sean taylor, i just cant stress that enough.

7. i agree, im really really happy that we got him

8. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i really like the griffen pick... i just wish we woulda traded down a few slots and then picked him up.
    i dont think he has the speed of an ed reed... or he hits as hard ad ronnie lott(per espn)...
    he's small... plays with his heart... very athletic...
    to me ... thats blaine bishop #2. i'm happy with that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar