New Titans GM Says Pacman May Not be on '07 Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I would be willing to bet he will never change. And just because there are players like that around the league, doesn't make it ok.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

Let me ask you something...could you get away with what he is doing???

heck no. why is he so special??? Whay is he above the law???

What are you gonna say when he IS the one who pulls the trigger and someone dies?

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yo i doubt seriously the fact that pac might be leavin. jeff stood up for him several times b4 and will continue...especially that he is blossemin into 1 of the best corners in the league.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Too early to determine anything..
    Like some of the other posters said, sometimes an entourage can include people not directly related/known by everyone else, so the shooter could just be a thug who just happened to be tagging along with Pac's group and made his own decision to pull the trigger. Lets wait until more information and evidence surfaces.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

I can appreciate your calm, think it through attitude. Really. I just have a problem that he is always around trouble. Trouble the likes that would put any one of us behind bars. But, he still gets away with it. Everyone tells everyone it's alright, adam didn't do anything wrong. Enough already. I would rather yell and scream at the TV when peyton throws ten td's on us cuz we don't have adam, then to read the paper where someone got killed, oh and adam jones was just an observer. I am not convicting anyone, but where there's smoke, there's usually fire. Adam has a smoke trail ten miles long.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

to me it seems you just hate him. hate has nothing to do with this

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

According to espn, the smoke trail is only 9.6 miles long. And when they found the beginning of it they discovered Randy Moss in a barcalounger with a doobie.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

i wanna laugh at that but at this point i cant

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He has to be guilty of ordering the hit to go to jail. He might get an assault charge out of it, but then again, they were running off with his money which he didn't think he had received "equal value" yet.

Until it becomes known whether or not he is guilty of any crime, the only think you can be sure he is guilty of is bringing a bag full of money to a club, which is certainly not a good idea.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

New Titans GM Says Pacman May Not be on Roster

Which also means that he may be. Wow. That was some real information.

Relax everybody. No charges equals Pac will be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar