New Titans GM Says Pacman May Not be on '07 Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jstanley1730

jstanley1730 Camp Fodder

looks like UM is the second tier school now.....pffffffffft

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Does that make it OK? Do you want our players stereotyped for being those kind of people off the field? I don't, and I'm sick of the off-field antics. I'm sure I'm not the only one as Jeff Fisher has already suspended Pac once for his off the field behavior, you only get so many chances. Pacman is running out of them, whether he is guilty or not.

I don't want to win that badly that I can't see the light and start housing murderers and disrespectful little punks on our squad. It's about doing things right.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And how stupid did Jeff look when the case against Pac was thrown out by the judge?
    Of course, I do realise that many Americans are of the mentality: "Better to wongly punish someone innocent, than to let someone guilty go away", but I would hope it's not the majority.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Pac is an idiot, yes.

If you would assault a woman because you couldn't find your trash bag of cash, then you are pathetic.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

He didn't look stupid at all.
    The day of that incident, "Pacman" ducked out of practice claiming to have flu symptoms. Later that night, he was busted at a club.
    Claiming Fisher looked bad because "Pacman" didn't do anything means you don't know about him playing hooky from practice that day.
    Earlier that year Volek got dumped, and the public rationale was that he told a similar lie.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I think I'm making a distiniction where three DUIs happened without incidence, and where three people were shot, and one will be paralyzed for life. Stop putting words in my mouth, I'm not defending anything. I'm making a very clear distinction in severity. Three DUIs are bad, but they aren't nearly as bad where there were actual victims, one who's life is potentially ruined for life.

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

A drunk driver who hurts someone is worse than a drunk driver who doesn't.

An idiot who throws plans to throw $81,000 at strippers and recover the money whose stupidity gets someone hurt is worse than one who doesn't.

The fact that something bad happened, and that he just can't seem to keep out of negative headlines makes him a problem.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

For one, Fisher didn't suspend him for missing practice (and I'd be surprised if he's allowed to by NFLPA) and secondly I believe it was actually found out that Pac was at the club the morning of the day he missed practice, so not after, but before.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So it's ok to put peoples live's in danger, as long as you don't actually hurt them? Every DUI is a death accident waiting to happen, you can't justify driving drunk "as long as no one get's hurt". That's like aquiting an attempted murderer because no one got killed.

But I guess it's just another of case of American vs. European mentality.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Doesn't sound to me like he's justifying it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar