New Titans fan here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vince10, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Two things. First of all, as my handle suggests, i am one of many new fans because y'all picked Vince Young. I have watched him since High School. His best quality, by far, is not his athleticism. It's his leadership. I've never seen anything like it. Guys would run through brick walls for him, and he raises everybody's level of play with his competitiveness. He never gets rattled by big games and big situations. His teammates respond to that. This is no bull****. I call a spade a spade. If a guy on my team (Texas) is a lazy tub of goo, like Rod Wright or Aaron Harris, I am the first to say it. Vince is the greatest college football player I have ever seen (been watching since about 1990). Vince is not a coach's son. He came to Texas very very raw, and his learning curve has been steep. Every year he was several times better than the year before. This is not a guy who has been coached since he was born and is about as good as he ever will be. Great pick by the Titans. Have no fear.

Secondly, i did not follow the NFL until now. I know next to nothing about the Titans. Who are the good players? Obviously y'all had a tough year last year. What were the problems? What newly signed free agents will make an impact?

I love the Lendale White pick. I think he is a franchise back.

2. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Welcome aboard! I was pretty sure we would start getting a few more fans from Texas after the draft. Hopefully when Vince's days are done here and he sets multiple records, you will remain a Titan fan.

This is a great board. Several posters put alot of info about our team on here daily. The moderator is Titan Jeff.

Let the Vince era begin!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

g'day

I'm the cool member of the board. :brow:

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yeah me and gunny are the cool kids around here :howdy: :jump:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I'm one of the haters..so they say :brow:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no seriously, its just me. :brow:

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

no your just the negative nancy :))

No but welcome here and you'll pick up things as you go around here

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

haha good one....

9. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

Welcome aboard, I know everybody here is excited for Vince.... Well most of us are...

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

Everyone except EWKER :brow:

But hey what's new

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar