New Sub Package Lineups

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That style of offense is all fine and well til youre trailing. I dont want us to go too far back in time trying to be something we're not. Mariota is a precision passer, I dont want him to lose his touch not getting enough plays per game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree, and I don't think he will...If anything, I think he is more protected due to the run now and having more weapons. Now defenses can't just simply sit back and wait for the pass...They have to play up, which is going to be filthy when Martiota gets moving, receivers get a jump, etc..Just imagine his bootleg potential if they stack the box....(barring our line plays well and we actually run this year)

3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I actually wouldn't doubt he was one of our targets at 43, but he went 2 spots ahead of us. Think he should be a good 1st and 2nd down player and could grow into some 3rd down work at some point.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm sure the passing game is going to be relevant still. What other point would be to bring in Matthews as well as Drafting Sharpe? We are looking to stay diverse but the ground game is the set up for the passing. Play action, bootlegs, packaged plays, POP plays.

If the running gets moving like a train- the passing game will look great. If we have to rely on Yoda to carry the offense again, we are boned, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar