New signings contract info

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

As far as im concerned we still need help at WR....an more tan just gage

and u guys are praising him...but we shoulda tried to lock up odem b4 he hit the market....and we still hv to sign big al. IMO we need WR help through both FA short term and through the draft long term.

i cant tell u what i think of him now...he stil def needs to do somethings....as for his signings though...i love them (i think fisher perhaps at the influence of washburn pushed Mike to sign Kearse)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There are big risks with any Free Agent and it's more risky to sign average players like Stallworth and Berrian to huge contracts than it is to sign guys like Crumpler and Kearse.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We still need to sign more though unless we want to leave FA with more holes than we started it with.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We definately have more work to do this offseason, and not re-signing Odom OR Bell is baffling. I will say Bell's contract was more than I initially thought, and it's more understanding that he wasn't re-signed.

But, based soley on the 3 signings we've made, they have been great in price and good in length.

It's going to be interesting what our next move is. I don't like most of the ideas of us trading away our draft picks for a player (Fitz or Williams). I would prefer a move up in the draft. And I still think there are one or two solid FAs that could really help us. Plus the need to re-sign some of our own to longterm deals.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

McCareins added

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Waiting for Eugene to join that list..............

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Don't look at his last season as how good he is. He is a versatile player in the secondary. He was the FS starter at NE and led them in int's for 3-4 years or so. He is underrated and a ST demon who is good insurance for Hope and can play CB. 2 birds with one stone.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think his wearing #26 is a bad omen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar