New O.J. Simpson Interview...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigRed3, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How was OJ not convicted on media bias alone anyway?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Some domestic violence stats..

4 women are murdered every day in this country by an intimate, husband, ex husband, boyfried or ex boyfriend. Since OJ committed the murders almost 24,000 women have been killed by a partner or intimate. So why in the hell would anyone have trouble believing that this wasn't one of those situation? Why is it so easy for some to instead think that about massive conspiracies, frame ups thinking that ron goldman was this big drug dealer etc? And to hell with facts right?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Air conditioner gag..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqlTQLvdyDo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqlTQLvdyDo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You can be framed for something you did. Look the word up and you'll begin to understand.

I do think he was framed and I also think he did it. I think he did throw out his clothes and he did cut himself in the fight. But, and I say but, the crime scene was such a mess that the British crime experts who reviewed and analyzed the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) procedures at the crime scenes let it be known that they had no faith in the integrity of the crime scenes and would not have brought the case to trial. They said the crime scene was "out of control", was contaminated, and that the police had destroyed so much at the murder scene that it was impossible to reconstruct what happened that night. But Even if you don't agree with the British investigation, which does reveal quite bit, you've got to look seriously at the jurors too.

The twelve jurors voted not guilty, which is a verdict, and and it is not some form of indecision. Most people forget that. They said he was not guilty. All twelve people. So the evidence was clearly too weak, or too tainted, to be considered as consequential, but not only that, the jurors said he didn't do it. They were clear on that. While the evidence may have appeared to point the finger at OJ, fact is, it didn't. 12 people saw it the same way. Every piece of evidence you brought up was considered by the jurors, and disregard. Not by me. But by the jurors, because frankly, they could not piece this crime together.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh, what?

Crime scene was tainted? How? How do you taint DNA? You mean i can take gunny's blood and somehow make it have your dna? And frankly i could care less about some british study of something they could not possibly know about because the blood evidence was taken from the murder scene the next day after the murders and 2 days before OJ submitted his blood by court order. So when in the hell did this british team study this? After criminalists had collected all the evidence? Meaningless to me.

I assume you agree that 2 people were killed there right? Ok put someone at the crime scene who could have done this. Only OJ's dna was found there. Until someone can put another person there everything else is rubbish. Many crimes have several people that could have or may have committed the crime. The black dalia crime is like that where there are 3-4 men who might have had motive or opportunity. Who are the other possibilities for this crime? Name them. Did the defense team name anyone?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well no, but my blood is made from gold, they'd already know it was mine.

Though curiously, how much do you love me? I seem to be in all your examples. Actually I am in everyone's examples lately.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Somebody has a problem..

When is the last time i mentioned you in a post that wasn't directed addressed to you? I did make reference to your sour puss demeanor in those pictures a while back. :rolleyes:

Funny, i am mentioned in every single one of your posts. Or did you forget..

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm I missed that.

And I doubt I have mentioned you 23,000 times.

And don't ignore the question.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Uhhm, you do know that the investigators took OJ's DNA sample to run it against the results right? You do know how DNA is tested right? And yet, half the blood from OJ sample and from the crime scene is now unaccounted for. Pretty interesting isn't it. And it wasn't even refridgerated, why was that, the nurse says I don't know. That doesn't happen. You don't lose blood. Frankly, it just doesn't. Did you watch the case? That taints all the results. Scientists are required to keep track of every detail in a notebook. Yet these dummies cannot account for volumes of blood they currently have versus what they took. And that is why the top two court scientists testified for the defendent. They had too. Otherwise they would have to try and explain why the blood was missing, and they didn't want to do that, and when the prosecution was forced too, they had no good reason other than it happens. Uh, no, it doesn't. Scientists in a criminal case don't just lose DNA. They keep track of every CC.

Like I said. I think he did it. I think he was there. But it doesn't matter, if the blood is missing, the investigators must have lost it somewhere. Anywhere. Anywhere they wanted it. That is how you put dna where you want it. You can put it into the samples, you can put it at the crime scene, you can do whatever the hell you want. It is not hard. Especially when you have missing blood. The chain of control of the samples was broken on top of all that. That's why whether OJ was there or not, you simply could not trust the results. You can't. The prosecution knows it too. The independent studies just had too look at that. They don't even need samples to say the results are tainted. All you have to do is look at the procedures used to collect and sample the DNA. It's that simple.

ANDREA MAZZOLA, rookie criminalist: Collected blood evidence, was told to change evidence number on Simpson's blood sample.

I mean seriously, they asked the GREGORY MATHESON, police crime lab supervisor: why the number on Simpsons blood vial was changed, and he said, I don't know. You just don't change the label on his blood. You don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar