New members opinion on titans!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

DC that is a lot of post since March....makes me look bad, you got more in 4 mths than I do in 3 years....!!

2. SephirothSK

SephirothSK Camp Fodder

You've got me beat too.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i only work in the summer, i think im the youngest member at gotitans.com, whenever we get to use labtops in school, all i do is come on and post until i drop :yes:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

For god's sake, when you're in English class drop the LAPtop and pay attention to what they're trying to teach you, boy.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea I did that all the time too, to bad I graduated this year

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

3 more years man, and im right there with ya.....actually you will be close to graduating college then :hmm:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I wonder..

If we had drafted the players the bengals did in picks 1 and 2 how different our outlook would be. They drafted leon hall with the 15th pick and kenny irons with the 49th pick. Because those 2 guy are the type of players we know and could pencil in a starters right away we would have loved the picks and would have high hopes for this season. But because we have uncertainty in our 2 guys we are not confident in our season.

It doesn't help that there are mixed signals coming from fisher and reinsfeld. The signing of scott suggested a lack of confidence in lowry and fuller. Then when we draft griffin we are wondering what the hell but still glad we have a stud safety along with hope. Then we hear that griffin might not play safety. :rolleyes: They draft henry which indicates they are not in love with lendale. they tell us what a great prospect henry is but still pay out a hefty $1.85M to get brown. :rolleyes:

It will really take a couple of pre-season games for us to get a good idea who will even be starting at a 10 positions so how can we be really confident of the season? Once we sort these things out we can better tell that everything will be fine. If griffin ends up starting at safety and chris henry looks like jamal lewis circa 2000 we will all be giddy.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

(on how draft day has gone)

It’s gone well. We said this. We felt like the toughest part of today was going to be from the top of the second round, down to our pick because there are a number of good players that could have helped us. We’re competing with all the other teams so a lot of those players went off the board. We were a little nervous there. I was a little surprised that Cincinnati ended up taking a running back right before us. We didn’t anticipate that. They took a very good running back incidentally in Kenny Irons. Things have gone well for us.

This is a quote from Fisher in his post-draft interview. I know it's a leap of faith, but I think if Cincinatti didn't take Kenny Irons, he would be a Titan.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry I missed this thread. The banter between Hoffa and the kid was good :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar