New members opinion on titans!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you must be related to me or something, because thats what ive been saying ever since he was drafted.. :)

and yes, the titans will shock people this year, finally someone on this forum who gives his positive imput, instead of always saying somehting negative...

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's cause no one on here ever talks about things like that...
    :bonk2:

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ive been saying it since ive been on this forum and since vince's rosebowl performance....

the last time he had a losing season was probably like ankle biter league when he was like 6 or 7.

4. Hoffa

Gee, never heard any of that on here before...have you Ewker?

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

yea!! the biggest problems with teams like the raiders,cardinals,lions,browns is they dont have a qb and people that hate to lose. vince has tasted victory he knows what its like to win the big game (national championship) and now he is hungry for a superbowl... Honest to god, if it was anybody else but vince young as qb id have a diffrent view on things.

6. Hoffa

What?

[​IMG]

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

gee..... i think ill find you a quote.....

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im bad with grammar....

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Vince young opens up things so much and creates weapons on this team. Vince young to me runs as good as vick, vince has better accuracy and understands passing it what a qb is suppose to do better than vick. To me vince is a bigger passing threat than vick is. teams that play the titans have an alot to account for...period!!! they got lendale that will pound the rock up the middle, they just drafted chris henry who is fast and can catch outta the back feild...justin gage and brandon jones will shock some people ((trust me on this one))...and i cant beleive nobody is talkin about our full back ahmard hall, this guys gonna be a beast. hall is kinda built like travis henry but he is our full back. We have two good tight ends. Let people sleep on us.

10. Hoffa

Before you give yourself a pimple, check my post.
    My statement followed by this :bonk2:
    would imply to the logical that it was a saracastic statement.

OF COURSE WE'VE HEARD IT BEFORE, BY THE CRAP LOADS...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar