New jersey combo against ATL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bulluck4dMVP, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

So #1 it is.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I've said this many times before, but people like RyansTitans just aren't getting the picture.

Unless the Titans redesign their whole uniform in the offseason, they will NEVER wear a red jersey, a gray jersey, a black jersey or even a different blue or white jersey.

The NFL has very strict rules about what you can wear. Teams are allowed 1 dark uniform (home) and 1 white uniform (road). They are also allowed 1 alternate uniform OR 1 throwback uniform.

As long as the Titans have a light blue alternate jersey as their official alternate, they will NEVER be allowed to wear Oilers throwbacks.

End of story.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this is very cool. just a week or two ago I was making posts about wanting to see this uniform. I'm glad to get the chance. Very happy that Fisher and the team captains are heeding my directives. :grrhee:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We love the Titans color choices...

[​IMG]

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

That's all true. Never say never, though. The Titans may not be too far off from some uniform tweaks. I don't think they've changed anything since they unveiled them except for adding the light blue alternate. Teams can change alternates fairly often I believe.

6. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

We need to go back to the basics... Navy blue jersey, white pants... white jersey, Navy blue pants. I would also like to see them switch to black cleats ( it sounds easier than it is to do that ). Our uniform combos are getting stupid and looking like a cheap Arena football team. We need to stay consistent... this " Lets see how ridiculous we can look on the field " is getting old. Teams like the Browns', Raiders', Packers', Cowboys', Steelers', Giants'...ect, show tradition, consistency. Even newer teams like the Falcons' and Vikings' look sharp and are consistent.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

this is one of the worst looks in football in my oponion
    [​IMG]

the navy stripe helps it dramatically
    [​IMG]

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I love the light blue pants. I've said it before and I'll say it again...

The Titans look GREAT in the White jersey with those light blue pants...

and I have a feeling the Oiler fan in Vince Young likes them too...

because I know he has a lot of pull in what they wear...
    and the Titans have been wearing them often...

Titanpride, I couldn't agree any less...

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Vince wear a white jersey with light blue pants in high school? I think that's probably a big part of why he likes the look so much.

I love the light blue pants with the white jerseys, but I think the only pants that look good with the navy jersey are the white ones.

10. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

[​IMG]

hasnt changed a bit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar