New Guy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titan, Aug 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan

Titan Guest

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say what's up. I love the site yall have and look forward to a great Titan season. I live in Ozark Mo just North of Branson. I (just by luck) happen to run across this site trying to find a titan chatroom I can get in while I'm watching the game on nfl.com stat tracker thing. I must say that it felt a little like Christmas morning when I found the thread talking about how I can watch the game via internet. Man, this is going to be great. I haven't seen my titans in over a year. I moved to Ozark from Memphis and miss seeing the Titans more than anything. Really, to be honest, that all I miss about Memphis... LOL

Anyways, Thanks for making such a great site.I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Thanks for all your help TitanJeff.....

JOSH :))

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Welcome to the site! Good to hear you can finally watch again.

By the way, if you see some Aussie named Gunny preaching some rubbish around here just ignore him.;)

3. Blasphemy!!!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

g'day

A few "fans" here are in the midst of bandwagon jumping because of one bad pre-season game. enjoy

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Welcome Titan. Enjoy the best Titans site on the WWW.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Now, what's freaking me out is that after all this time on the net, it is only just now that we find out that the SN "Titan" was available. How weird is that?

And it took almost 50 years for rock-and-roll to produce a band called "Train".

Anyway, welcome :)

And BTW, we haven't seen our Titans in a few years either....

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Welcome, Titan. I'm sure you'll enjoy the site. Some good people are here and their participation helps make the site what it is. Make yourself feel at home and enjoy.

After Grand Funk Railroad, "Train" sounds a little weak in comparison.

I heard a rumor that some of our Titans are alive and well :suspect: in Baltimore. :brow:

:ravens:

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9. Titan

Titan Guest

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

Hope the free streams work. If not Ill get the streamtvnow.com for preseason game 4.

How many other channels do you get with the pay site? Do I get all NFL games every week?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar