New England Spanked By Miami

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BudAdams, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Awesome!!!:eek:

...anybody see it?...what's the story there?

Did Miami just look really good?...or New England really bad?

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Ronnie Brown looked like a monster out there.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I didn't see the game, but looking at the stats, New England couldn't stop the run to save their life.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and i'm the genius that dropped ronnie brown for sammie morris this morning

:sad2:

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Didn't see it.

But I expect many more beatdowns of the patriots.

teams are out to take revenge, especially in games where the patriots really ran up the score, those teams want to repay the favor.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

im the genius that dropped Clinton Portis for Sammy Morris

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Pure tragedy...

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So this officially dispels the rumor that New England can just plug anyone into their system and win. Deltha O'Neal is no Asante Samuel and Matt Cassel sure as hell isn't Tom Brady.

I always cracked up when people on ESPN would say stuff like "well Tom Brady started as a backup, so did Kurt Warner, maybe Cassel can be a big star too." Apparently nobody eve saw him play in pre season. Patriots are done this year. I also noticed during the game that Moss was clearly not giving 100%. Guess he's showing his true colors of being the quitter I always knew he was.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It seems like karma has finally caught up to the Patriots. They spent all of last season running up the score because they were pissed off about Spygate. Now Brady is gone for the year and the rest of the league is looking for blood.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Cool.

I was saying to someone the other day, I'm sure it was easy for the Patriots to control "trouble" players when they are winning.

Now lets see how they do when they are losing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar