New Draft Predictions!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by THE53, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

More importantly, who do the Saints take? My guess is trade out or take D'Brickashaw.

I can almost see Reggie Bush shaking down the tree to us.

I think there might be some trading up to get some QBs if the Saints get Brees.

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

I'm waiting to see what happens then I will comment

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

It will be a tough call thats for sure!

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I choose Buzz Lightyear !!!

6. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Brees is using the Saints to drive the Dolphins price up...just like Witherspoon did with the Saints and the Rams. Who would go to the Saints if given the choice?

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Certainly if the two are close in $$ Brees would be insane not to take the Dolphin's deal.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Man, I'd be stoked if we got Reggie.

We'd be stupid not to take him if he fell to us.

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

Now in the draft the way things have gone we can't lose. The only way this can get any better is if we trade Billy Volek for an third. And then, this maybe a suprise to some...

Trade Erron Kinney for a 2nd or 3rd. My thoughts behind that would be we Have Troupe and Bo Scaife two reall y up and coming TEs. And have you forgot about Greg Guenther that beast.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Kinney will go no where. I think we'll see Troupe split out more often because he'll never be as strong at blocking as what the run game needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar