New avatar...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FormerMrs27, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. FormerMrs27

FormerMrs27 Guest

The guy beside of me is my fiance. You guys should check out his band. www.virginiaground.com Some of you will love them and some of you will hate them.

I design womens jerseys. I was a little upset with the pictures because the jersey is usually a little more fitted, but the tie in the back came loose while I was jumping up and down at the game. I didn't even realize it came loose until I saw the pictures. You can see how it is really supposed to look in the picture under my profile.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

:ha: @ how bitter Gunny is coming off in this thread.

I'll co-sign his post though. Why we even got a thread on this?

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

White girl getting a lot of love on here eh? :ha:

Are you near Richmond?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

KZ, she's from Bristol

Mapquest should be able to answer that question ... right ?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its called attention seeking.

Clear as day.

7. FormerMrs27

FormerMrs27 Guest

What? I can't share a picture with everyone? It's not like it was just some random picture...it's from a game! I was excited about it and wanted to show everyone. :sad2:

8. FormerMrs27

FormerMrs27 Guest

OK....now I'm going to quit being nice little Krista. This is ridiculous. Why can't I post a couple of pictures of me at the game? I was excited to get on the jumbotron and I wanted to share it with everyone.....what's the f*****g problem with that?

Bite my *** Gunny. :evil:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And they can see it in your avatar.

please. anyone with half a brain would notice what your intention was.

Don't flatter yourself. :kiss:

10. FormerMrs27

FormerMrs27 Guest

I'm not quite sure what crawled up your arse and quite frankly I'm amazed it could get in there being that all you do is sit in your chair at your computer. I was happy with my pictures and wanted to share them...and yes...I guess a person does want "attention" when they post a picture...why else would you post one? If they bother you so much, don't look at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar