Need to lose as many games as possible from here on out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

[​IMG]
    I agree, tank like a MF!

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

If we can't go to the playoffs I'm all for tanking to get an impact Player or two because we have none especially on defense.

My plan: If we have a top ten pick and can get Clowney snatch him up & give Jake another year. If no Clowney take Tajh Boyd and roll with him. He is a stud & reminds me of a mix between McNair & McNabb. A perfect fit for us.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

So he's all hype and no substance when it comes to crunch time? 0 Super Bowls betwixt them.. And injury prone? Puts himself in harms way too often? Sounds like the ideal titans QB.
    Don't know anything about Boyd. But from the description, that's what I'm gathering. We've got that model already. Just without the hype.

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Ari Gold is king.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Next up we have the raiders and we can beat them I think in their own house. The question then becomes, does winning help or hurt us in the long run? I think we need a complete overhaul to really move this franchise forward. I always will root for the team but this season is close to if not over. Time to start rusty, see what he has and prepare for draft day! Thoughts?

6. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

i hope the Raiders can win, being at home i think they will. Hopefully Pryor is healthy

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Today is November 15th, and we dont have 9 losses. The season is not over.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I think Bridgewater will be gone when about 30 teams pick... unfortunately.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

So you want the team to lose so that they can take some underachieving diva of a DE with attitude problems?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You don't pay much attention to the draft do you? How do the same teams keep winning with such worthless draft picks?

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar