Need Help ... Gameday Parking Needed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

When the team first came, a lot of us parked down at the ole truck wash, myself included. That walk got long, especially after a tough loss.

We moved over to the Truckstops of America, but now I have linked our last two losing seasons to my moving to a new parking locale. I sincerely apologize, and take full responsibility.

I need a new spot, two spots actually, so those that sit around me in the south endzone can tailgate with us.

I'd love to park in a couple of those hundred empty spaces in the front lot of LP field, but by some weird twist they are all SOLD

Serious help needed, and I would love to see a big GoTitans tailgate spot.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Get you a parking pass at St. Ann's, it's a block away from LP parking lot and we're south endzonies too, so the more the merrier!

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Oh, and Laserjock sets up the Satellite dish so we can watch the pregame shows. It's called "roughing it" lol

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You remember what St. Ann charges? My kids are getting older and I might be able to sneak down earlier for some tailgating this season.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah i'm definitely traveling down for opening day against the Jets so i would love to tailgate with some of the gotitans faithful, just let me know when and where and i'll show up!

6. The Don

Sounds great so far.

Forgive my stupidity, remember that I went to Ole Miss, what and where is St. Ann's? Is it a church? Do they mind me tuggin' on the moonshine on Sunday?

Also, how much do they charge?

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Ole Miss... blah! :winker: :ha:

I don't know if this link will work, but I google mapped it. It's on Woodland Street

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=st.+ann%27s+church+nashville&ie=UTF8&ll=36.170274,-86.772466&spn=0.024216,0.039911&om=1

St. Ann's is an Episcopal Church. Most everyone drinks in their lots and they have no problem with it. The lot is well run during games. They have port a potty's and security during the games when you're not there. We've been there the past 3 years. Their season passes run $200, including the preseason games but not any playoff games (sold separately if the miracle happens)

Attached Files:

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

God bless the Episcopals.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Tricia, are there assigned spots so you can group people together or how do the Episcopals handle that?

10. The Don

Thanks for the tip Tricia.

I'll try to call them today and see if they have two spots. Hopefully you will not regret giving me the tip.:lol:

Unless you already called them and told them to say "we're all booked up go away".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar