Need an Opinion on something.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I like making layouts and stuff for Myspace and I thought it was about time for a brand new Titans one... Ok well I usually pick 1 player and revolve the whole layout on him. I didn't want to chose so I just said you know what I'm going to do a multiple one.

So I came up with this..

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6303/dddddil2.jpg

But then after I had it made and it was all up I said no... I want LenDale on it too.. So last night Phil (LT21Titans27) hooked me up with some super high resolution pictures of some players and I made a new one with a bunch of the guys on it.

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3631/withlegsvd3.jpg

Now... This is only a "Prototype" so its not completely finished but I need an opinion of what I should either add or remove or change.. I want this to be just right I don't wanna have it made and put up then all of a sudden say "Dang I really wanted (_________)"

So any thoughts?

For people not familiar with Myspace... the reason the BG is in the bottom left is because thats the part of the page that shows and if you put anything in the middle or right side it will basically cover up..

If you click the link in my sig you will see what I mean.

Anyways thanks in advance. I REALLY wanted KVB on it but Phil cant find a good pic of him not in contact with someone. It sucks but eh.. Anyone have a pic of him? Has to be pretty good size. :))

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I prefer the layout/background of the 1st pic. That with the players from pic two on it would be great IMO.

Nice job.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Wow My friend told me there was like blackish grayish stuff on the right side but my screen gamma isn't really bright so I had to brighten it in photoshop to see it and I was like wtf so I just filled it in black lol.

This is the final product. Its small like that because all you gotta do is fit it in the left anyways.

[​IMG]

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Can you center it, bring the players away from each other a little and make it wallpaperable!?!?!?!

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Where's KVB?

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Ryan , earlier in this thread you said you couldn't find any pictures of KVB not in contact with someone Did you check the KVB section of GoPhoto?

8. LT21Titans27

He needs a high quality pic, and it has to be fairly large, I didnt have a good one

9. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

yeah if you could make that wallpaperable id be all over it

10. LT21Titans27

I cant wait to see this today Ryan, it better be nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar