Need Advice,Wanting To Take My Kids To A Titans Game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mike75, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I need some friendly advice if any of you could help me as i have never attended a game.I live in Memphis so i'll drive up to Nashville that morning and be there in time for game that afternoon.

I may or may not be able to attend due to my budget but i want to try and see if i can do this.I am going to need 4 tickets as it will be me,my girlfriend and our two kids.

I want to try and attend the Colts home game as my kids birthdays are both very close to that date on October 28.

Would around 150 dollars be enough to buy four tickets if we were to sit where it was least expensive?

I heard from my brother in law that certain games go as low as thirty dollars mainly the division games like Jacksonville or Indy.

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Heard if you wait after kickoff, the scalpers will lower the price to half the face value. Of course depending on the game I'm sure.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

If you want to secure tickets before the game $150 for the colts is going to be hard to do. I attend a couple of games a year and usually by on stubhub. You can choose tickets all over the stadium. 3rd level last row you might get 4 for your budget.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Check Stubhub, eBay and Craigsist. If the Titans are not having a great season, you should have no trouble finding four in the upper deck. People were giving away their extra tickets outside the stadium gates last season. With no Peyton, lots of his fans won't show.

Parking will likely be $20 anywhere close to the stadium. Concessions are high so grab a bucket of chicken on the way or find a tailgate.

5. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Division games are always the best games, and I'm sure you could find tickets fairly cheap to one of the Colts/Jags games this year.

Be prepared for a cardio-workout if you plan on sitting in the upper portion of the stadium.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yes, I think you can get 4 tickets for close to 150. Whether you can get 4 in a row for 150, I don't know.

I guarantee you can get Colts-Titans tickets for 40 dollars scalped. It's no longer a hot ticket. Titans tickets are cheap scalped.

I think 45 is the most I've ever paid for scalped tickets. I try to get the cheapest ones possible..

YOU GOTTA COME TO THE TAILGATE.

It's more fun than some of the games themselves.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My friends and I are trying to go to a Titans game. All my friends are Bear fans, and of course i'm a Titans fan.. so we want to come to the Titans/Bears game. At Soldier Field the cheapest tickets are still $200+. Never been to LP, i'm hoping it works out for us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar