NCAA Football is an absolute joke.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I will take the opportunity to speak for the entire SEC by stating how hurt we are at this revelation. We had no idea. You should tells us how you really feel.
    "Note sarcasm".

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well the SEC probably would need an interpreter.

So you were headed in the right direction.

:D

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yep, that Colt McCoy, he was just lighting up the Bama D before he ran away with his tail between his legs. And man, can't believe how good he is these days, I mean, he's so good that analysts think the Browns should look for another QB!!

But no, can I borrow your crystal ball at some point? You are so sure that Bama would have lost had Colt not crawled away, that I assume you must have one, otherwise you'd just look silly with the what-ifs.

4. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, let's base how good a college QB was by what he's done in the NFL.

Man, that Vince Young wouldn't have mattered a bit if Texas lost him vs USC. I mean, hell he's 2nd string on the Eagles. Right?
    That Matt Leinart wasn't worth anything. He's a 3rd stringer now. What a crappy college QB.

And actually, Colt McCoy was making it look pretty easy before he got hurt on some freak injury.

Alabama got most their points off ints and a fumble by Gilbert. Think that happens with McCoy in?

20 pts from the freshman's mistakes.

Everyone that watched that game knows Texas would have won with McCoy.

Even Alabama fans were embarrassed by the win. That's how evident it was. It was the equivalent to beating a Kobe-less Lakers in the playoffs. Sure, you beat them... but you didn't really beat them.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Obviously if there are injuries in a game, it doesn't count.

7. Deuce Wayne

Oh it counts.

It's just not much of an accomplishment if you beat a team without their best player.

Alabama knew that.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Your envy is palatable

9. Deuce Wayne

I've just been in the south too long. Forgive me.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Colt McCoy threw like, one pass for three yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar