NCAA Football is an absolute joke.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

So I guess when Ohio St. won their NC and Miami had their best player hurt, they didn't earn theirs?

Even if anyone believed your silly little paranoid rantings and SEC only earned half of their BCS trophies, I still believe we would have won the most or as many.

Clearly you are jealous.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not really. I remember thinking that back then- McGahee is done... and so is this game.

Though a QB is a bit more significant than an RB.

Colt McCoy was everything to that team. Although the crappy freshman that came in still almost beat Bama. lol... pathetic.

And yes. I'm jealous. I want to win National Championships, but I can't. So F the SEC!! It's a personal thing!

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Sec sec sec

4. Deuce Wayne

Go Vols! Go Vols! Go Vols!

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

At least you admit it. You are clearly obsessed with the SEC.

Glad that is cleared up.

6. Deuce Wayne

I'm obsessed with ESPN's hyping of the SEC.

This is the sports version of someone telling you how talented Justin Beiber is. Sure... it's true to an extent- but REALLY? C'mon...

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Yep. We planned it that way. We are the ONLY conference that ABC/Disney deals with. That is why the ONLY games you see on the ABC Family of networks is SEC.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's also why ESPN loves southern teams in the NFL. They're always hyping up the NFC and AFC South divisions over everybody else...

Heeeere's Douchie...
    [​IMG]

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

OK...so SEC plays a team and that team loses a significant player and the SEC lucks out since clearly for their games, injuries are something special and unusual. But a Big 10 team in the similar situation, isn't lucky. Of course OSU was playing Big Bad Miami in their bad boy hay day and Bama played that scrappy, not great talent team Texas. Poor Texas. A shame a small school like that can't recruit all that well.

10. Deuce Wayne

I said OSU won due to McGahee going out. My "Not really" was about the jealousy comment.

I'm fair.

And I'm not a conference fan. I care about 1 team, and I can be honest about how good they are or how bad they are.

I don't coat-tail wisconsin for being B10 champs like SEC fans do with LSU/Alabama/etc.

And that school did recruit well. They had one of the best QBs in the nation- and he didn't play most the game. Think Auburn wins without Newton last year? They barely won with him. So don't try to pull that silly "well, someone else should have just stepped right up" nonsense.

The Colts are an NFL team. There's not a bad player on the roster... yet they look pretty bad without their QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar