ncaa 2009

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

downloaded the demo and all i have to say is WOW.

probably not a huge upgrade for 360 owners, but finally a football game that runs at 60 fps on the ps3!

i'm not usually an ncaa guy, but i'll definitely be buying this one.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Will download later.

oo I gotta system update.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. Downloading the demo as well. I may get this over Madden this year.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I've always liked NCAA better. There are more things to do and more strategy.
    And one loss and your season is screwed. So every game you sweat it out. It seems more fun to take a low level ncaa team to the top.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like to buy both and play in the superstar mode and transfer my Heisman WR from the Auburn Tigers to be drafted by the Titans, Yeah I'm cool.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Better graphics and runs smoother. It is a must buy just like it is every year. I do like how the stadium noise effects the other team. Will be sadly killed by madden about a month after it comes out...... cause madden is just better.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Don't forget to download free rosters so you can play the game with names instead of just numbers.

I ALMOST always buy both the NCAA and Madden games. Going to this year. It's nice when you play dynasty in Madden and have ncaa rosters to upload for the draft. Usually can finish a season or two of NCAA before madden comes out. Of course I'll play 6-7 games in a row the day I buy it.

8. The Playmaker

When were we able to download rosters?!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I got em last year for free. There are websites that you can pay for the download, but don't. Just google or yahoo it, and I was reading this year that I think you can just get them online in the game from the new "Lockerroom" feature. Have no idea what that will be like though.

It's been done for awhile now. People used to sell PS2 Memory cards on ebay with the rosters saved on the memory cards.

It's a must though. So much better to play with names rather than trying to remember who everyone is based on numbers.

This website looks promising...

http://www.freencaa09rosters.com/index.php/interview_with_free_ncaa_09_rosters_contributor_cdj/

10. The Playmaker

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar