NBA Season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

In that same mindset I believe the Grizzlies will run the table this year with Conley Jr., Gay and Gausol.... yeah

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

For the love of god, do not click that link

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Question for the Memphis fans: Why isn't Conley Jr. playing?

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I didn't watch their games, but Conley was supposedly inconsistent, while Stoudamire was on his A game. Personally, I think Stoudamire is a liability. He put's up great numbers, but his size will just hurt you over the course of a season. That said, I picked up Stoudamire for fantasy because Jarret Jack has been killing me so far and I needed someone to hold the fort.

Houston - Dallas on Monday. Good test for the Rockets to see where we really are.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Yeah that should definitely be a good one Phi. My team versus your team :grrhee:

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Cavs owning the Suns right now

Sashas back

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Great game tonight Phi

Go Mavs :greedy:

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Good game. Dallas killed us down the stretch. The Mavs with only 1 second half turnover was impressive. 25 or so lead changes. Dirk is still the best player in Texas and they have the edge on us. Good game no less.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Nah... i'm sure i'd lose us a couple of games here and there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar