NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You thought that was the best game of his career? It just seems like you don't even watch basketball unless kobe or paul is on. And yes the shot he made over the head was lucky but jordan used to do that all the time. Also one of your golden boys chris paul does it more than anyone in the nba. If Ginobili is lucky what do you call all of chris paul's shots? I call both of them very skilled at what they do.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes. Just like I said. John C Reilly is not a superstar but Keanu Reeves is. There's no doubt that JCR is a much better actor, but he just doesn't have whatever it is that KR has.
    In order to be a superstar, you have to have the persona. And Tim doesn't have it. There's no flare. Nothing exciting. He's the quietest great player in all sports. So nobody is going to care when he retires. Sure, we'll say 'oh he was great' but not 1 NBA fan (except spurs fans) is going to truly miss the guy.

Even when he has great games, you don't even notice until they tell you how many points he has. He's that boring.

3. Deuce Wayne

Yes, CP and Jordan did it ALL THE TIME. Ginobili doesn't. That's why it's laughable. Just like it's laughable when he scores 30 points. Because it rarely happens.
    If Ginobili hits shots like that on the regular like Jordan, CP, Kobe, etc do, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. But til then, he's just a blind squirrel that found a nut.

4. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Ginobli averages more points per 48 minutes than Chris Paul. I am not sure how much "luck" has to do with it. He is also averaging about 20ppg in the playoffs and is the postseason leader in 3pt fgs. I am not sure how much "luck" has to do with it. He has come up big in the postseason throughout his career. It might be ugly, but it is effective.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Celtics looked terrible last night. It looked like they had no gameplan. Game 5 is a must win for the C's. Pierce and Allen didn't shoot well and for some reason KG never posted up and drove the lane. Rondo had the ball way too much and Perkins stayed in foul trouble.

6. Deuce Wayne

Paul is not a shooting guard and not a score-first player. CP shoots a better percentage as well.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Chris Paul IS the best PG in the NBA, even without a title. Kobe Bryant is the best player.

8. Deuce Wayne

Brent Barry has 18 points. Every loose ball falls in the Spurs hands. And they're still down.
    Only the Spurs could get 18 pts out of Brent Barry. I swear God is a Spurs and Patriots fan.

9. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Garbage call at the end. I guess Gloat can't call for a conspiracy. That was a simple call-even LA fans in my house laughed at that call.

Spurs play their worst game of the year and should have won. LA is so lucky.

10. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

You were mocking Ginobli's ability to score (not that I should stick up for him tonight) and I was indicating that he is a better scorer than Paul. I think Paul is probably still a better player, but Ginobli is in the coversation, and is an All NBA player when healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar