NBA playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this shakes alot up in the east,,,,

my scenario

Detroit vs Orlando (DET in 5)

Chicago vs Miami (CHI in 7)

New Jersey vs Toronto (NJ in 6)

Washington vs Cleveland (WAS in 7)

---------------------------------
    Round 2

Detroit vs Chicago (DET in 7)

Washington vs New Jersey (WAS in 6)

-----------------------------------------
    Round 3

Detroit vs Washington (DET in 5)
    ----------------------------------------

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im so happy right now.

I hate Miami and we dont have to play them... thank god al mighty.

Good luck Bulls

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dude Washington is not going anywhere without Arenas im sorry. I think Gunny can even agree with me on that one.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

If they get Butler back and healthy they'd have an outside chance but the Cavs will take it in 5, probably even 4.

We'll beat Miami in 5

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

The Wizards would be alright if they were playing without Caron or Gil, but not without both

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if they had both they would be contenders for the title, without both, they still play better defense, gil isnt entirely replaceable but we have a true point guard in antonio daniels, Caron might be back 1st round, most likely 2nd round, and we play the cavs tight every game, the game against indiana is really going to help the wizards, i think they learned how to close out games, and jamison is definiatly capable of putting up 40-50 when he needs too.

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I'd love to see the Wizards win it all but ...I looked up their odds : winning the East 75 to 1, winning the playoffs 200 to 1.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what was george masons odds to go to the final 4 2 seasons ago?

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

probably better then the wiz

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

probably not, they had to face 3 or 4 (forgot which it was) previous national championship teams to get theyre, the wizards have to go against the one maned team cavs and then either the bulls or the Nets...if they get a few good breaks, it wouldnt be THAT hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar