NBA Offseason

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I really believe Joe Smith will start over Tyrus Thomas to begin with.

Detroit
    Cleveland
    Chicago

one will win the East

Boston will struggle early on I think but manage to make the finals
    Toronto
    Orlando
    Wizards if fully healthy
    Miami
    Charlotte
    -----------

Chicago
    Detroit
    Cleveland
    Washington
    Toronto
    Orlando
    Miami
    Boston

I think Orlando, Boston, Miami and Charlotte will battle it out for the final 3 positions.

Charlotte could be a East version of Golden State.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Reggie Miller is contemplating a comeback with the Celtics, in a reserve role. Clearly, Boston is the new gravy train for guys that haven't won a ring. Now if they can get Karl Malone to come out of retirement, they'd be good to go.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

pssh Boston are all hype right now.

4. BigRed3

They sort of remind me of the Lakers a few years back when they had Payton, Kobe, Malone, and Shaq. That team was supposed to waltz to the title, but got destroyed by Detroit in the finals.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They were at least good before getting Payton and Malone. They had Shaq and Kobe.

Boston had no one.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Yeah, but Payton and Malone were definately on the downside on their careers and were hanging on. KG is still capable of leading a team. And Allen and Pierce are still in their prime too. The Celtics aren't trying to hold on. They got hype and talent. And it should last for 3-4 years.

In his last year with Utah, Malone was dipping under 20 ppg ( averaged 25.0 ppg his whole career) and only shot about 46 % (career .516). There was a lot of slippage. PAyton just din't look the same as his assists were down from 9 per game to 5 per game. And he was steadily dropped off to the role of scrub.

KG on the other hand is still above his career averages. And actually improved statistically last year. No sign of decline yet.

7. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

i dont care im a laker fan , cavs will never win a chapionship

8. CALI_TITANS

CALI_TITANS Starter

lakers rule

9. BigRed3

Wait, is that the Phoenix Suns I see coming?

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

jarvis hayes leaves washington, tuff he never really found his groove, he had potential but never really shied away from being a set up jump shooter and thats about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar