NBA finals thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Yea I'm sure Cleveland would rather have a roster without Lebron.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't know much about how the salary cap works in the NBA and how easy it would be for Cleveland to get out of the impending situation, but this doesn't sound good.

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Not sure either.. but they over paid for Tristan and this is probably his last year in Cleveland.

4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

You missed the word another

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cavs win this in 6. NBA wants to save Lebron's legacy before it's too late.

- Key Warriors players will end up in foul trouble.
    - Lopsided officiating in first halves to keep games close.
    - One team allowed to play defense and other not.
    - Technical fouls/possibly suspensions.

Basically, just like the time Cavs came back from being down 3-1

And no way Lebron joins a team on the West. Unless it's Houston. Too much competition for him over there. He hates that.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Please, the Warriors get away with more moving picks and holds than any other team. That’s how they get so many open 3’s

Houston doesn’t need LeBron to beat the Warriors, they played without CP3 for 2 games, were up 17 and 15 at one point in game 6 and 7 and had to miss 27 threes in a row to barely lose.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Fry

GS wins in five with Iguodala on the floor in games four and five. Sorry man.

8. GeronimoJackson

Nah.

9. Fry

Iggy isn't worth 3 points in game four and 4 points in game five?

We wouldn't have seen Chris Paul bludgeoning David West possession after possession because he wouldn't have been on the court.

10. GeronimoJackson

If you wanna go that route, I can just bring up Luc Mbah who was also injured and that’s why he fell out of the rotation. He was statistically rated one of the best defensive players this season and found a 3 point shot, I could argue a heathy Mbah is just as important as Iggy. Then Joe Johnson’s corpse wouldn’t had to play, Ariza still would have had legs and wouldn’t shot 0 for 12, and scrub Ryan Anderson wouldn’t have even been dressed, who got cooked for 8 straight points by Curry, Ryan Anderson was on the court for 8 minutes and was a -12 for the game because the Warriors went at him every possession.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar