NBA Finals Thread -- Started from the bottom now we here!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I love watching the Warriors play basketball. Any fan of the game that hates them and can't appreciate the product they put on the court when they're all clicking doesn't really like basketball.

As a Lakers fan, they have been ****ing awful since Kobe retired. I root for the Warriors in the meantime.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Apparently the pop station in Milwaukee stopped playing Drake during the conference finals. In response Toronto TV stations stopped playing Laverne and Shirley reruns and bars stopped service Miller beer -- of course, none of that was happening anyway so it was an empty gesture lol.

Check the fans outside the arena for the game - they do that in the regular season too. And they do it for away playoff games. People wait hours just to chill outside the stadium. Even tourists go there lol:

And say what you will about Drake, but he a solid guy. He often goes out and performs free, impromptu concerts there:

How many A list performers do that on a regular basis?

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If he was a Titans fan, doing that stuff at Titans games you would love him

Instead, we got

4. Fry

Wrong.

Fans who act like they're part of the event bug the **** out of me.

Drake is just the ******, off-brand, Canadian Jack Nicholson.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

That's like saying anybody that doesn't like watching Alabama play Mcneese State doesn't appreciate football. Amazing how it all comes together when you have immensely more talent than the competition.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Fry

Not really an apt comparison.

GS is out here sweeping teams in the playoffs. They'e one last-second shot in Game Seven to going for a 5-peat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Raptors will probably ride momentum/hype to a game 1 win then never finish closer then 15 the next four games

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Not their fault they drafted good and play great team ball

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Don’t care about Toronto but their fan base is definitely one of the best, you get chills seeing how much the fans are into their team and how loud they get.

Also, the Claw proved that he is currently the best all around player in the world now and has officially dethroned LeBron. His playoff run has been the closest to Jordan we’ve seen in a while.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

This post didn’t age well.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar