NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hope Lebron doesnt stay in Cleveland, that team just doesnt care about getting him some help.

2. jessestylex

also if the bulls dont get Lebron, i hope they ink a deal with Ray Allen.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He's had plenty of help. Nobody was saying he didn't have enough help when he had the Cavs at the best record in the NBA two years in a row.

4. jessestylex

he doesnt have help in the playoffs. i bet a million bucks if he went to Miami he would win a ring within 2 years. i just dont know if him and wade could share the spotlight though.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He doesn't help himself in the playoffs. He had what 9 turn overs in that elimination game against Boston and missed how many 3s? And yea I'm sure he would win a ring in Miami, it would basically be an all star team with Wade/LeBron/Bosh.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My friends just told me they know LeBron is here in Connecticut. ESPN also reported he's in Greenwich which is a 2 minutes ride on a bike from me.. Dudes gonna be a Knick.

7. jessestylex

well imo, if it's about money he will be a Knick. if he wants to win a Ring, he will go to Miami, if he wants to prove he is the best he will go to Chicago.

Im like you though i think he is going to be a Knick, He will get the most $, biggest Spotlight and he gets to play with Amare Stoudemire. it's the best deal for LeBron imo. He isnt going to share the court with Wade imo. LeBron wants to be the King.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's not going to announce it in the city of the team he is going to. It defeats the purpose of this whole charade.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's the risk you take. Bet the house, you might win, you might not.

But Rose and Boozer might entice LeBron.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Going to Greenwich to announce he's not going to be a Knick is almost as bad as announcing he's not going to be a Cav in Akron. I know he's from Ohio and not New York but it's kinda the same idea. If he did this in Hartford or Vermont or hell even ESPN HQ nobody would be speculating. But if you do this in a suburb of NYC then maybe it means something. I know one thing, if LeBron turns down NY in their back yard, it makes him the most hated basketball player in NY.

Maybe. At least you got Boozer though, the Nets probably wont get anyone.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar