NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cavs wont get anyone big imo.

also the Bulls just picked up Kyle Korver. i hope they do great next season.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Man, you just live in your own little world. ~

Carmelo is better than LeBron huh? Lol.

Not sure where you got the vs. Artest stats. Source? A simple search of the Cavs schedule last year revealed that they played twice. Let's ignore the fact that it has been really easy to double LeBron with the Cavs current cast of players. Artest played in both games. I don't know who guarded who from a box score, obviously, but I can't imagine the Lakers using anyone else on him. The first game his stats were so so. The second game he went for 37pts 5reb 9assists and shot over 50% from the field. Yea man, LeBron will totally be a nonfactor with Artest on him.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Oh by the way, the thing nobody is mentioning about the trio is that they all play defense! Kobe shot less than 40% against the Cavs this year. I guess the thing you should really be asking yourself is how the Lakers play to break 90 points with Wade and LeBron locking down the perimeter? Unlike LeBron, if Kobe gets D'ed up (as evidenced by those 2 games), he'll just keep shooting instead of passing to his excellent supporting cast.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And Caron Butler and Arenas down the stretch. They also made the playoffs 4 games over .500 the 3 teams with a lower seed were .500, 2 games under and 8 games under. Those kinda garbage teams aren't making the playoffs this year and neither will the Cavaliers.

If I had to pick the eastern playoff teams right now in no order I'd say: Miami, Orlando, Boston, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Chicago, Charlotte, and Indiana. Now that 8th spot is really up for grabs, I picked Indiana because they're probably the best of the rest but it's really up for grabs. Could the Cavs get it? Yea but I don't think they have a better shot than the Pacers, 76ers and Pistons.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They play defense? I suppose... technically. Every player plays defense. Lebron isn't a good on-ball defender. He plays passing lanes and blocks fastbreak layups. (and illegally)

Wade is a good defender.

Bosh doesn't play defense.

So ok... 2 guys that play defense. They don't have that in Boston, huh? Not Orlando, eh? lol

I can't wait for this circus to burn.

p.s.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te4N29ESprM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5CLb4hOsS0

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, I guess Kobe shot under 40% against him for no reason. Maybe he just had two off nights?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. Deuce Wayne

Under 40% vs who? Wade nor James play Kobe much defensively. It's too exhausting. About the only time they will, is in the last minutes of a game... in which- as seen in 2 vids above, is usually when Kobe takes a dagger and rams it straight through their heart.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

There's really no point in debating if this team will fail or not, we'll see come this season. Obviously if you think they'll fail the only thing that will change your mind is if they don't and vice versa.

I did find this pretty funny though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNVyvrgqVi8

10. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar