Nate Washington's contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bryan Randal, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Tell the Texans fans that :p

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

To start, we don't have a 3rd round pick. We cut Stewart, Wimbley, Stevens, and Chris Johnson. We keep Polalrd, Verner, and Ropati. Draft then goes:

1st rd - DE/OT/MLB
    2nd rd - DE/OT/MLB
    4th rd - RB
    5th rd - FS
    6th rd - OT
    7th rd - DT

We use the money we saved on those 4 cuts to pursue whatever we don't take in the 1st & 2nd Rd. Some FAs we could go after:

RB: Rashard Mendenhall, Ben Tate, Maurice Jones-Drew, LeGarrette Blount, Donald Brown, Darren McFadden
    OT: Michael Oher, Eugene Monroe, Brandon Albert, Jared Veldheer, Rodger Saffold, & Micahel Otto
    DE: Greg Hardy, Michael Johnson, Jared Allen, Justic Tuck, Lamarr Houston, Michael Bennett
    LB: Wesley Woodyard, Pat Angerer, Brandon Spikes, Jonathan Vilma, Donald Butler, Jonathan Casillas

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Stewart isn't going anywhere pedro, let it go.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nate was #1 on my list of realistic FAs in the 2009 season. I was so happy we got him. He got so much hate from everyone for so long until he had his 1000 yard season. I made that thread that no one can ever hate on the guy again. He was tough as hell and caught everything in 2011. His first year with us was when he had a lot of drops and everyone started hating the guy. I've always been a big fan.

Still blows my mind people wanted him gone this year and/or thought the signing of Kevin Walter - yes, Kevin ****ing Walter - signaled the end of Nate's career as a Titan. Lmao I tried telling everyone how ridiculous that was, but no one listened... You don't trade your only reliable WR.

It's gonna suck when he leaves, but I'm looking forward to the Wright/Hunter duo.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Damn, forgot about him. Still on the roster and could be back for week 7 lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar