Nate Washington is my hero.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Nate Washington is a true warrior, basically carried this receiving core on his back. When Britt comes back next season he could be the best #2 receiver in the NFL

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

/facepalm

I have finally figured it out. You guys arent completely stupid, just blind. His left foot slipped as he tried to cut back ffs.

Please. WATCH THE GAMES????

This is YOUR thread. Keep the subject on how awesome Washington is.

3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I hope Nate heals up! He seems to come through when we need it. I hope he rubs off on the other WRs!

Props though to CJ for getting him off the field! The play you guys are complaining about, while disappointing isn't one to really complain about! While you always want first downs, he was 1 on 1 out there. Would you have complained if he didn't slip and pulled off that juke going for even more yardage instead of shouldering in and picking up the 1 yard? NO you wouldn't. Unfortunately he slipped a little and was tackled before either could happen.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. razordaman

razordaman Starter

I agree

He played his butt off nuff said

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree....I had in the past been on Nate about his hands, but he really showed alot of heart on the field today.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Another CJ apologist, eh?

There are about 3 posters that will lie about CJ's performances with you on this forum. Some of the most loyal people you will ever meet. Have fun with that.

lol @ slipped. You're not serious. Right?

7. Alzarius

When have I lied about anything? In fact, I have proven my case over and over while you and your little drones run off and find ways to divert things from the facts.

I saw it, twice.

There will be a replay of it coming soon, once its posted. Then you will realize how little you actually see during a game.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

NateWash is the MAN! Also, a +1 on the props to CJ for getting him off the field.

As far as CJ missing the first down, it sucks, but the team had 2 more chances to get a yard, and would have still had to score a TD and stop the Saints... and then they had 2 more chances to score for the 5.

Throwing over the top on 3rd or 4th and 1 NEVER works for this team. I wish we'd just can it.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Please post that video. :)

Regardless all the guy had to do was KEEP RUNNING to get the 1st.

Ignore that part though.

10. Alzarius

I dont post them. Its the ones posted every week after a game. He lost his footing. Maybe we are talking about a different play.

CJ isnt going to run through people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar