Nashville Predators playoffs thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by nickmsmith, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Great game to see live. Tickets were double that price of game 1 of the playOffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah def one of the best games I've ever been too. Can't wait for round 2. Glad the team gets the rest though.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just about went down to see if I could afford two tix. Anyone find anything on the street?

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Last night was a great game, and a historic moment for the franchise. This has the potential to be a huge post-season for the Preds.

Now they get to rest up and see who they'll face. Looks like Phoenix as of this morning. I want Chicago. Let's exorcize all of our demons in a row.

Great game last night. So fitting for Legwand, the original Predator, to score the winning goal.

Massive catfish, the 4th of the night, hit the ice shortly after the buzzer. Fantastic game night atmosphere all the way through.

GO PREDS.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. I called ahead to the scalper. He said 45 dollars a piece. Normal. I got there and he said that he quoted me 125 each. Liar. I ended up getting standing room only tix for 80 each. It was worth it. I went to game 1 of the series for 40 each. This one was a hot ticket. People are dishonest. I had egg on my face because i told my friends what I was quoted, I had to eat some money because I wasnt going to invite some people then surprise them with 2x the price tickets. I think the next game I go to I'm going to wait until after the faceoff to get tickets. Very cheap then.

People are dishonest, but I should have expected it.

Glad I went and they are too. They had only seen local Evansville hockey, which is still professional, but not nearly as fun as this.

6. Alex1939

Lower level ticket story.

This was an hour before the game. My friend had one ticket and wanted to sell/swap for two tickets to bring his wife. Best offer was his ticket and $300 for a pair of tickets. His wife said she could watch it at home for $0.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Here's the Preds' round 2 schedule:

Game 1 (in PHX): Fri, 4/27
    Game 2 (in PHX): Sun, 4/29
    Game 3 (in NSH): Wed, 5/2
    Game 4 (in NSH): Fri, 5/4

That's all we know so far. Times haven't been announced yet. I'm off for both game 3 and 4 home games! I've got to go to at least one playoff game this year, after going to all first round home games and one second round game last year.

I think the Preds take this one in 6... That's always the safest prediction.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

How good of a team is PHX compared to the red wings? Gimmie a breakdown, RSB! What is their weakness, and how can they exploit our team?

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not the best person to ask, but I'd say their goalie is their biggest strength. They're not as good as Detroit. Our record against them this season is 2-2, but the first three games were before we acquired Gill and Kos****yn... We won the most recent game in Phoenix with those additions.

I got tickets for game 3 on Wednesday!!! Just $42!

Wow! It edited Kostltsyn because of t*ts!

10. Alex1939

What section? That seems like a great price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar