Nashville hotels/motels

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Please post your review of hotels/models in Nashville -- especially those close to LP Field.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

The downtown Sheraton is within walking distance. It's a little bit pricey, but I've always had a pleasant stay there.

The Ratmada across the parking lot from the stadium is not so nice and still expensive.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The Stadium Inn is a great place to smoke crack

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The Hilton is the only thing I'd recommend to a good friend for walking-distance diggs..
    Things are gonna change soon though..

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The only five star hotel in Nashville is the Hermitage. It's great, but be prepared to drop some serious cash.

Pretty sure it won an award last year for the nicest men's bathroom in the U.S.!

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I have stayed at the Indigo, which is about a 15 drive to LP. A nice hotel and within walking distance of several good restaurants

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If you are willing to drive to the stadium, there are tons of hotels in the Opry Mills/Airport area in most every price range.

The General Jackson steamboat used to run a ferry to the stadium and back, but I'm not sure they still do. Also, you can take the commuter train directly to the game from as far away as Lebanon.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/04/28/2741708-flush-with-class-tenn-bathroom-voted-best-in-us

Found this today accidentally after posting about it this morning...

I'm not actually that impressed with the bathroom, but I did stay in that 2000 sq ft presidential suite on my wedding night last fall! It has the best view of the capital in the city, four flat screens, and a dining room table that could sit 10 people. If it wasn't my wedding night, I would have had people up.

So if you're visiting and feeling fancy, check it out.

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

the Lowes Vanderbilt is a great hotel. On West End. About a 5 minute drive to the stadium. Large rooms, great service. Pricey at times. Pet friendly. It's surrounded by great restaurants, Ruths Chris is on the premises.

As a bonus, the Titans stay there on Saturday night before home games. Lots of players walking around. Check out all the Hummers and Escalades in the driveway. When I moved here 5 years ago we stayed there while house hunting. I had the pleasure of sitting in the lobby and sharing an elevator with a young player. Never smiled the whole time, he was rude to the employees....his name, Albert Haynesworth.

10. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

I love to stay at Union Station. Its right off 65 and broadway. Very nice place. And within reasonable walking distance to dtown broadway and stadium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar