Nashville food and Bands

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bored1, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Hey so where is a good place to eat and catch a decent band for dinner? also does anyone know the name of that russian bkfast place by the sheraton dtown?

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Depends on the kid of grub you want and the kinda bands you wanna hear. If you want the traditional Nashville tourist experience just hit lower Broadway and some of the adjoining streets and you'll find a nice cross-section...
    BTW - nuthin beats Pancake Pantry for breakfast...

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

I cant wait to move to Nashville when I get the chance too...though I really love Chicago

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm a big fan of Jack's BBQ. It is across the street from the Predators arena (whatever they call it now), and it is close to the joints Cruds described, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, etc.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Jack's is outstanding! Part BBQ - Part Meat n 3. Best pulled pork around and the best sweet tea in TN.
    What sauce do you choose? I always go with the Texas Sweat/Hot..

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've sampled them all and it depends on what mood I'm in, but generally I like that KC sweet sauce.... mmmmmmmmmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar